QUILT PATTERNS FOR BABIES - BABY HEALTH RECORD BOOK.
Quilt Patterns For Babies
- (For Baby (For Bobbie)) John Denver (December 31, 1943 - October 12, 1997), born Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr., was an American singer-songwriter, actor, activist, and poet.
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or events
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions or situations
- A repeated decorative design
- stitch or sew together; "quilt the skirt"
- A warm bed covering made of padding enclosed between layers of fabric and kept in place by lines of stitching, typically applied in a decorative design
- create by stitching together
- bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- A knitted or fabric bedspread with decorative stitching
- A layer of padding used for insulation
Vintage Transfer Pattern Reprint: Nine Adorable Baby Motifs. Size of each finished block is 8-1/2 x 11". Includes directions for making a crib or carriage cover. Reprint is actual size of original pattern. Use a transfer pen (available at any sewing notions store) or dressmaker's tracing paper to transfer designs on your project. (#234) Each Vintage Home Arts pattern comes in an acid-free archival quality sheet protector ready to be placed in a binder. An additional free Vintage Home Arts pattern (our choice) is included with every order. This pattern is a cleaned and restored reprint from the exclusive collection of Vintage Home Arts and is copyright protected. Again, this is NOT a finished item, but a pattern to make an item.
Shoo Fly Baby Quilt for William Arthur
This quilt was made for my great, great nephew, William Arthur. I used colors similar to those in the curtains his mother made for his room. It measures about 36 1/2 X 48 1/2 inches. I completed this quilt in July, 2011. It was quilted using a long arm quilting machine with a heart motif and giraffes in the blue border to go with the baby's room subtle giraffe motif.
The pattern is from the "Quilts for Baby - Easy as ABC" book by Ursula Reikes. My niece, the baby's grandmother gave me this book and she and my niece helped me select the fabrics from my stash. No shopping necessary on this one!
According to Owen Sound's Black History, this quilt has a code: "Shoofly: A symbol that possibly identifies a person who can guide and help; a person who helped slaves escape along the Underground Railroad and who knew the codes."
A Quilt for baby Rex
DD8 spent most of a Saturday putting together this mini quilt. Once she got it finished, she decided to gift it to baby Rex. I let her come to the baby shower to deliver the gift in person. She sewed together the top, designed the quilting pattern and helped with the binding.
baby bjorn product
sample of baby shower invitations
baby bottle travel warmer
baby walker push toy
baby you the best song
funky baby shoes
holiday baby bibs
toy baby car seat
Post a comment
| HOME |