BABY GIRL NAMES STARTING WITH L : BABY NAMES AND MEANINGS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS.
Baby Girl Names Starting With L
- "Baby Girl" is the debut single of American country music group Sugarland. Released in July 2004, the single reached a peak position of #2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts in April 2005.
- "Baby Girl" is the lead single off rapper Jim Jones' second studio ''''. It features Max B and is produced by Zukhan-Bey for Zukhan Music/BMI.
- Baby Girl is the debut album released by May J. under the label Sony Music Japan. The album charted on the weekly Oricon chart on the #50 place.
- Embark on a continuing action or a new venture
- Use a particular point, action, or circumstance as an opening for a course of action
- Come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space
- appropriate to the beginning or start of an event; "the starting point"; "hands in the starting position"
- start: a turn to be a starter (in a game at the beginning); "he got his start because one of the regular pitchers was in the hospital"; "his starting meant that the coach thought he was one of their best linemen"
- Give a name to
- (name) a language unit by which a person or thing is known; "his name really is George Washington"; "those are two names for the same thing"
- (name) assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to; "They named their son David"; "The new school was named after the famous Civil Rights leader"
- name calling: verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument; "sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me"
- Give a particular title or epithet to
- Identify by name; give the correct name for
German postcard by Kruger, nr. 902/278. Photo: Bernard of Hollywood.
German stage and film actress Helga Sommerfeld (1941-1991) appeared in more than 35 films and did countless theatre performances. She appeared in several European crime and spy films of the 1960’s.
Helga Sommerfeld was born in Dresden, Germany , in 1941. After Berlin grammar school, she attended the Ufa-Film- und Schauspielschule (The Ufa Film and Theatre Academy). Through mediation by Ada Tschechowa, Helga already played her first film roles during her studies. She appeared in Heimatffilms and Schlagerfilms like Mein Schatz ist aus Tirol/My Dear id from Tyrol (1958, Hans Quest) with Marianne Hold, Wenn die Conny mit dem Peter/When Conny and Peter Do It Together (1958, Fritz Umgelter) starring Conny Froboess, Freddy unter fremden Sternen/Freddy Under Strange Stars (1959, Wolfgang Schleif) with Freddy Quinn, and Schlagerraketen (1960, Erik Ode), in which she played her first leading part.
During the 1960’s Helga Sommerfeld appeared mainly in crime and adventure films. Among the Krimis were Das Geheimnis der schwarzen Koffer/The Secret of the Black Trunk (1961, Werner Klingler) based on a novel by Bryan Edgar Wallace (the son of), Die Nylonschlinge/Nylon Noose (1963, Rudolf Zehetgruber) with Dietmar Schonherr, and another creepy Bryan Edgar Wallace adaptation - Das Phantom von Soho/The Phantom of Soho (1964, Franz Josef Gottlieb) with Dieter Borsche. She then appeared in the Eurowesterns Die schwarzen Adler von Santa Fe/Black Eagle of Santa Fe (1965, Alberto Cardone, Ernst Hofbauer) with Brad Harris, and Aventuras del Oeste/Seven Hours of Gunfire (1965, Joaquin Luis Romero Marchent) with Rik Van Nutter. She appeared in more international productions. Her leading men in the Beirut-set suspense film 24 Hours to Kill (1964, Peter Bezencenet) were Mickey Rooney and Lex Barker, in the spy thriller Das Geheimnis der drei Dschunken/Code Name Alpha (1965, Ernst Hofbauer) she appeared with Stewart Granger and Rosanna Schiaffino and in another spy adventure, Corrida pour un espion (1965, Maurice Labro) the stars were Ray Danton and Pascale Petit. Other films in which she appeared in supporting parts were the crime comedy Lange Beine - lange Finger/Long Legs, Long Fingers (1966, Alfred Vohrer) with Senta Berger and the spy thriller Da Berlino l'apocalisse/Spy Pit (1967, Mario Maffei) with Roger Hanin and Margaret Lee. She starred in the prostitution crime drama Jungfrau aus zweiter Hand/Second-hand Virgin (1967, Akos Rathonyi, Udo N. von Tyrol) with Ingrid von Bergen.
At the end of the 1960’s the spy and horror craze in the European cinema halted, and so did Helga Sommerfeld’s film career. Helga started to focus on the stage and appeared in countless stage plays in the German speaking regions. Her last theatre appearance was in the play Die geliebte Stimme auf der Buhne, which toured through Germany from 1986 till 1988. During the 1980’s she often appeared in tv productions by Sender Freies Berlin. Indcidentally she appeared in films. She co-wrote and co-edited Der Stromtreiber - Der Mann im roten Kahn/Stream Drifter (1979, Peter Frederik Schneider), in which she also co-starred with Wolf Zehren. Her last leading part in a film was in Der Callboy (1985, Axel Schulz). Helga Sommerfeld died in Berlin in 1991.
Sources: Stephanie D’heil (Steffi-line), Wikipedia, All Movie Guide and IMDb.
After losing the first dog we had raised although heart broken, I needed a dog to love again. I dragged my husband to the adopion fair in Salt Lake which was packed and had so many adorable animals. Although we wanted most of them, they were larger dogs and we live in a condo so it wasn't fair to not let them have a yard to play in. As we were leaving we noticed a little dog sitting on a womans lap. I thought she was the most adorable thing ever! Black, tiny body, and she had big ears on a tiny head, adorable. The lady said she was available to adopt, she was the only small dog that was left.
She was very cautious when I first picked her up, you could tell you had to earn her trust and she had most likely been abused. The woman said Licorice, her name at the time, was 1 hour away from being put down when she decided to take her in as a foster dog. We wanted her! You could see the sweetness in her eyes, she was waiting to be loved and had so much love to give back. A week later we picked her up.
We named her Lixi, it started with an L like her previous name and Licorice didn't seem to fit her. Her name eventually evolved to LixiLuLu, I'm not sure how but I say she's French. She is a Chaweenie. She is the most amazing dog and everytime I think that her previous owners were going to put her down it breaks my heart. She is obediant and always on alert. The girl is obsessed with her ball and always has it within paws length. Shortly after we adopted Lixi, we got a puppy basset hound, Duchess. These two girls are so happy together. I call them my ladies. Lixi has helped me through two horrible miscarriages. She like most dogs have this amazing gift of knowing when something is wrong and when I came home from the hospital both times Lixi knew something was wrong and did nothing but love on me for weeks. We found out I wouldn't be able to have kids (I'm 28) so Lixi is my baby. We have now had her over 3 years and I just hope that she has been able to forget her previous life before us. My little LuLu knows she is the center of my world and I know I am the center of hers. I'm so grateful to the lady that took her in as a foster because I could not imagine my life without this wonderful pint size pup.
irish gaelic baby names
creme brulee baby bedding
baby and children's product news
baby feet shower theme
free baby generator
pink baby bibs
beyonce baby boy hd
modern baby shower decorations
birth of baby videos
baby first book
Post a comment
| HOME |